Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Holidays are Here!!!


I can't believe we are already into November!  I hope everyone is gearing up for a fun-filled holiday season!  I have a few new appliques, a sample of a cosmetic bag, and at the end of this post, some ways that you can add Needleworks into your gift-giving! 
UPDATE:  I will take orders until December 1st (all items will be returned within 1-2 weeks, but please have orders placed before or on December 1st).  I will reopen in January - in time for the one year birthday of Needleworks :)

cosmetic bags available in white and pink

tiger paw


tulip trio


butterfly


pig


train



Gift Giving ideas:
Tote bags with applique/embrodiery - fill with toys/books/etc.
Cosmetic bag - fill with gift certificate to spa/nail polish/lip gloss
Towels
Golf towel (not pictured; available in red/white/navy) - attatch to some golf balls
Hairbows

Items can be brought to me for embroidery!  Some good ideas I have done recently - fleece jackets/vests, throw blankets, bath robes, cute pajamas. 

Make your list and check it twice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment