Monday, March 7, 2011

busy busy busy!

I love staying busy - for ordering information or questions please email me at needleworkbyalice@gmail.com 
Keep in mind that Easter, Mother's Day, baby showers, graduation, and end of school gifts, weddings, and beach trips are all coming up...some sooner than others!  I have beach towels, guest towels (beautiful - hoping to get pictures up tomorrow), kitchen towels, bath towels in stock...along with tees for children, bibs, burp cloths, onesies, layette gowns, bloomers...if I don't have, still inquire and I may be able to get!

Fish and Airplane burpcloths shown with light blue gingham and green thread


Two things shown here:  yes, I can do big sister/big brother shirts!  And I have a new monster truck applique!


Fun print style with new turquoise thread
    All caps curly q font with pink and green thread
    Classic Monogram with green circle and white monogram
    large bunny shown with pink/multi dots fabric
    whale (shown with new pink/yellow fabric) and alligator (shown with green trellis and purple thread)
    Curly Q straight across monogram
    single letter shirt - name can be embroidered also!
    Bloomers are in stock in various sizes.  Shown here with lightest pink and master circle monogram

No comments:

Post a Comment